Monday, July 19, 2010

WRITE SAM!!!

Well, Sammy has been gone for almost a week now. He left on Tuesday morning, and while I had remained stoically dry eyed through the last couple of days, when it came time for "No really, this is goodbye'.. I sorta let a few slip out.
It was hard too, his sisters had taken to crying almost constantly in the last two days before he had left.. and with all that female influence.. I won't lie I swallowed more than a handful of lumps in my throat.
It's hard without him, but on the upside, I did get a promise ring :)
To everyone who would care to know, here is his address:

AB Tooley, Samuel E.
324 TRS / FLT 579 / Dorm A-4
PSC #3
1320 Truemper Street Unit 362908
Lackland AFB, TX 78236-5570

Could you guys who know him please write him? Even just once? I know it would mean the world to him to hear from his friends and get encouragement.. so pretty please?
Thanks :)

Nothing new for me. Still out of the house (although only just), car's breaking down, job hunting, missing the boyfriend and reading more literature than is healthy.
I love you all!!

1 comment: