Thursday, July 23, 2009

Quick Skip and A Jump

They say eavesdroppers will never hear anything good about themselves. I suppose when people snoop around where they don't belong they are going to end up seeing and reading stuff they really just didn't want to know.
In either case, I've hardly learned my lesson.
Sad part is, if someone knew what I'd done, it would probably cause an odd rift in the trust I've built with them. But being me, I'm paranoid, and jealous, and very protective. It's no excuse, and I'm not trying to make any...but I'm just sad.
How can I go from calm and happy to silent, pensive, and borderline upset all in a few minutes?

Updates:
  • Cam and Cori broke up. That came as a shocking surprise, one I think I'd rather live without. After hearing the back-story it all makes sense, but I'm still sad about it. They made such a cute couple.
  • Sam and I are having our one year anniversary on the 8th of August. One year...geez.
  • Sam is going to college at the University of Utah, two hours away, up in Logan. I almost have use of my brother's truck, so I'm not like terrified or anything...
That's a lie.

Honestly, I'm scared stupid of Sam going to college. I know it's what he wants to do, and will support him wholeheartedly... but in truth I'm just waiting for the day he calls me or sees me and says "Hey, this whole long distance thing really isn't working out."
I talked to Deena and Jorden about it a bit. More Dee than Jorden really. She's very helpful when your trying to work through big life changes, because she's been through things like this, and is good at looking at a situation and judging it dispassionately.
In other words, she gives good advice.

The main thing she brought up was my biggest worry. Girls. Girls, girls, girls.
They're going to be everywhere, and my boyfriend is, by basic standards, pretty good looking. So, like I said, the day he comes up to me and says it would be best for it to break it off...well let's say I won't be caught off guard.
But I never said anything about not being totally devastated.

Back to updates.

  • Rob and Amber are getting married tomorrow, the 24th, and Amber is about 4 months pregnant at the moment. Congratulations to them both, I do ever so hope it works out for them and their kid. Their reception is the first of August.
  • The first of August is also the Highland Fling and Sam's little brother Eli's day to get baptized.
  • Sam is getting a new tattoo. I don't want him to, but I can't change his mind. It's a Taurus tattoo. Have I ever mentioned that all my boyfriends have been Taurus?
  • Warped Tour is on the 8th.
Well, that's all I'm coming up with right now.
Much love.
-Nessa-

1 comment: