Monday, August 10, 2009

Everybody was Kung-Fu fighting!

Warped Tour and my and Sam's one year anniversary was on August 8th. It was a really great day. I got to spend the entire time with Alyse, Coriann, Cameron, and Sam, getting my eardrums blown and seeing some of the more outrageous sides of teen fashion.

Oh, and some guy who was trying to get to Seattle was letting people kick him in the balls if they gave him enough money. Dedicated man. I'll post vidoes at the bottom.

I got slightly sunburned, partially dehydrated, and became the designated pack mule for water, shirts and an excess of stickers and slogans.

On the up side, I got to kiss the cheek and hold the hand of The White Tie Affair lead singer, which basically made my life. Reference picture on the right.
I wasn't able to go see 3Oh!3 when they came on, mostly due to the fact that I had the purse full of junk and, well, no one else did. I was also tired, and figured I'd opt out of the the frustration that was sure to be mine if I wandered into a wild crowd. I regret having done so, but what can one do?
It was an okay day, all in all.
Coriann was the savior of the day, having packed water bottles, sandwiches for before and after (damned no re-entry rule), and helping me get the purse to lug our stuff around in. She also provided transportation, since Sam's car broke again, and treated everyone to Yapona after the day was through. Awesome, is she not?
(If I have missed something in the list of stuff she did for us, someone please speak up so I can amend.)
It's two days later, and Sam should be leaving for college with in the next couple weeks. My parents (more specifically mom) still stoically refuse to let me have use of a car no matter what the hell I do, so I suppose it will be up to Sam for now on whether or not we will be seeing each other anytime soon.
Oh, and I found a scary movie I can actually watch. It's called Breathing Room. Like Brandon said, it had some bad acting, but I got through it.
Brandon is Deena's new boyfriend by the way. I like him, although he seems much too happy to be leaving for the army to go shoot stuff on Tuesday. I won't see him again for a year, since Sam went camping earlier today till Wendesday. Kinda sucks. I feel bad for Dee.
The time at the apartment is almost up, and Deena has been the savior there. This month she payed all but 100 dollars of rent. Pretty awesome of her, no? Although I can't decide which would suck more, having and eviction on your record, or owing your friend a shitload of money that will take you forever to pay back.
I hate debt.
Well, for endings, here's the movie of the guy willingly getting kicked in the balls. Happy viewing!
(Oh, and I filmed it sideways apparently, and I dont' have a damn clue on how to fix it, sorry..)


Whoops. I broke terms of service. Nothing obscene. Does this count? lol

-Nessa-

1 comment:

  1. Ha. You can here Cam shouting, "Ow my balls!!!"

    Bahahaha.

    And you forgot to list, Mountain Dew.

    It was so fun hanging out, all of us together. I've got the feeling we'll see a whole lot less of each other once we're thrown, once again, into the psycho winds of life. School, moving different places, things changing.

    But, I love you.

    ReplyDelete