Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010

So I hope everyone had a great New Year and got to kiss their one true love (or temporary crush, you should have SEEN the making out with random people going on in New York).
The new year is much like the old, I still hang out with Sam every day and chill with my friends.. and make pizza. My car is making more inexplicable noises than ever, but it still runs.
The Del Sol (our Honda) is out of commission for now, due to utterly destroyed shocks and struts.. so the family is basically back to having just one car, which frustrates me greatly. Just when I was getting used to total freedom ;)
New year, same old life.. You'd think that at midnight SOMETHING miraculous is supposed to happen..
Eh, I guess my new year's gift was getting to be with the greatest guy in the world :)
And a bunch of my best friends, and my Other family. (Jerr's parents hehe)
Works for me.

I'm still resolving on a resolution.
That ain't goin' so well.

LOVES
-Nessa-

No comments:

Post a Comment