Friday, December 18, 2009

The kitten that never was.

I got a kitten from the shelter.
He was adorable. The tips of his ears lopped down, so he always looked grouchy. A little tabby, with white paws, Hhe was skinny and cuddlly and seemed like all he needed was a good home and some food to eat.
He was put to sleep last night, after two days of loving, because he had feline distemper, and I couldn't pay to save his life.
Albeit, it would have been over one thousand dollars.
I feel like a failure.
I miss my Yoda.

I'm not owning pets anymore. I'm cursed. I've killed two kittens now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girly. It's not your fault. At least the kitty had two days of loving before he passed. It really sucks, and I'm sorry and here's a hug for you (>)> please feel better, and know that Yoda knew you loved him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww :( Nessa im sorry :( but dont give up an pets there way to much fun and make you happy when you are sad

    ReplyDelete