Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy V Day? I guess??

This day last year found me at Sam's apartment with Coriann, Cameron, Alyse??, Sam and the rest of the crew, eating sushi on a cardboard box and generally loving life.
This year it finds me sitting in bed when it is almost the afternoon, writing about how great times were last year, and trying to nurse my retarded phone back to health after it's memory became sufficiently depleted to the point of not letting me receive messages at all.
Last year I was surrounded by my best friends, and didn't really have a care in the world, although a few days later my world would explode thanks to a certain Brantley Miller...
This year I am no longer friends with Brantley Miller, and I think I have lost a few friends besides him since then.
Last year was awesome.
This year is average.
Go figure.

But either way, a Happy Valentines to you all, and hope that you can find someone special to snuggle with tonight, even if your official title includes 'single' and 'unattached'.

2 comments:

  1. Last year was kinda nice. Sushi! MMM :-) I do miss the old gang. Including sam... Oh well, life goes on i guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last valentines day I was at my dads...kinda like this year. Bleh.
    I miss the old gang.
    But, things are different this year and in some ways its a good thing.
    Shit happens, will always happen, and next year we might be missing this year.
    Love you terribly.

    ReplyDelete