Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shit keeps happening? ;)

Well, apparently everyone thinks life sucks right now.. which I don't understand, because, despite my less than happy situation living at a friends house now, I still manage to somehow stay upbeat. I blame Sam Tooley.

According to Jorden, Rob is getting sent to jail, he and Amber got evicted... that really sucks.
I know two people who got their wisdom teeth out and are having a really hard time with it.

I'm starting to donate plasma on Friday.. I'm really not excited, because I have a terrible fear of needles, but seriously, that is an extra 190 per month that I could really use, so I will get over myself and let someone stick a needle in my arm and suck out my blood for three hours, slowly stealing my plasma. Whatever works, right?

When I was shoving everything I care about in this world into trash bags last night, a thought struck me... I knew I had a lot of crap, but seriously? There was so much stuff in my room that I just didn't even care about, forgot I had, or have no idea how it ended up there in the first place. Angel and I organized a little bit as we stuffed all my clothes, movies and other belongings into whatever containers we could find, but I still have a lot of stuff that needs boxing up or getting rid of.
Truly, it's ridiculous.

Sad thing is that I didn't get to take my bed with me.. The apartment I'm shooting for already comes sparsely furnished, and that includes a bed. I really liked that mattress.. I only got to have it for a few months, after heckling for a new one since I was fourteen years old. Lemme tell you, very sad day.

Well, I have to traverse my way back home to gather a few more essentials that I seem to have forgotten during my ten o'clock packing spree, so...

Peace
Love
Zen
MUSHROOMS!!!

-Nessa-

2 comments:

  1. i am sooo lost did oyu like get mad at your parents and move out or what??? im lost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I moved out ;) Temporarily with a friend while I save the money I need for a down payment on the apartment I found, and then I'm on my own. :)

    ReplyDelete