Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Registered Voter

Yep, that's me. I've officially thrown out the line to be able to be a part of politics. I know I'll do nothing about it, but I guess it's nice to have the choice in that, yes?
Um, news.
I'm not sure if I can talk about me and Sam, so I'll leave that be, and you can text me with questions.
I got myself involved in a commission only financial aid program/job in Pleasant Grove (I'm flinching, waiting for your disgusted and skeptical comments to that), and I'm really hoping that I can learn the system and be able to excel, and if not, at least learn a little more about how to manage my finances. I don't see it as too much of a drawback to me if it doesn't work out.. so whatever.
I'm trying to pick a pen name. Suggestions?
Love you all.

-Nessa-


1 comment:

  1. Possible Pen Names: McScribles,
    Mr. WatchMeWrite, Dr. WriteRight,
    Mrs. Flowingink (if its a red pen, and works once a month), Inky, Describle, Claudius,
    or maybe... Dr. Inkinstine. if any of these names describe your pen perfectly feel free to put it in your pocket and take it with you. if not, i can give you some more. i recently got a flash drive, and named it simply "FatBoy" and its been great, then again... i named my Lap Top "Hooker-tron 5000" and my Bluetooth for my former cell phone was named "Sparky" i don't know... something about naming shit in your life.....Probably how mankind ended up naming their children...

    ReplyDelete