Monday, March 1, 2010

That blue is getting me high, making me low.

I don't claim to know how the world works. Hell, I don't claim to even begin to understand how my own life works.
Apparently 95% of human behavior is predictable.
And I know that whatever percent of statistics are made up on the spot. But that's not the point here.

If we are so predictable, if everything really is just how it seems and all it takes is an extra perceptive glance... then why is the world the way that it is?
The unfairness of it all.

Poll time.
1. If a guy cheats on a girl, the girl should leave him?

2. When you cheat, you don't love you significant other.

I miss my old friends, I miss my old life, I miss those memories that now only pictures can remind me of. I wish for summer, I dream of last year, I pray for tomorrow, and I wish today would end faster.

Motto for today:
God give me the strength to accept those things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
That's a piece of the Serenity Prayer. Probably the only quote I will ever seriously consider tattooing on my body.

I know this blog is all over the place, but so is my mind tonight. I don't know up from down, and all the things I wish I could spill out have to stay inside.
Such is human nature.

Dream lovely dreams.

-Nessa-

2 comments:

  1. my seinior drill instructor once told me

    "you can't change the entire Marine Corps, just your little world in it"

    Just the same, you can't change the planet, just your little world in it.
    this is my way of saying, whats wrong nessa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just got a lot going on in my head right now.. right when I think I know what I want I realize I don't have a clue.

    ReplyDelete