Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gimmie back my PIN!

So, as is life, one encounters problems.
My current problem is that some moron got a hold of my account information (God knows how) and is now charging minor things to my totally empty account, causing me to have to pay massive amounts of money in bounce fees.
I am extremely angry about this. I got one bounce notice in the mail, thought nothing of it, that I had just been negligent..
But the second one came a few days later, and it said that the fees charged to my account (7.71, what IS this asshole doing..) were charged on a day I can safely remember not having spent a fucking penny.
SO. Now I get to go to my bank on Monday, try to fix everything erstwhile also attempt to sidestep the en masse overdraft fees that were not mine in the first place..
I have an account balance tabulator on my phone, where I keep track on a paranoid scale of everything that I spent. I just went through it twice, and I am for damn sure not spending this money.
Someone on this planet right now needs a swift kick in the ass.
Funny though, that they decided to steal the account information of the worlds poorest teen, who also unfortunately knows how to budget on a low scale, and, although she is slow, does seem to realize that she is suddenly spending money that she does not remember spending.
I guess I just have to be grateful that this person hasn't charged six hundred dollars worth of cleaning supplies or some such rot.. Now that would really just suck. But it would also make my job of ensuring my bank doesn't make me pay for overdraft much easier.
Sometimes the world of technology and superior everything just sucks.
Right now is one of those times.
Goodnight all. I am stressed and sleepy. I no longer wander the World Wide Web until four am. Quite the contrary I get sleepy after twelve o'clock at night. Hooray for unofficial bedtimes.
-Nessa-

No comments:

Post a Comment