Friday, May 8, 2009

Ode to Fredrick

So the goldfish that most of you didn't know I had died tonight... K, this morning.
Sort of a depressing, melodramatic end to the evening, I must say. I guess I wasn't a born fishy person, unlike my boyfriend, but then again, Sam is just good at everything.
/Fail.
Oh well...
And I also decided, should I ever care to replace my dear Fredrick, that I will not name my new addition until I have acertained that it will survive more than the next 48 hours in my care. Or lack thereof.
No! Seriously though! I fed him, and let him have sunshine, and he had a pretty bowl, and he should have been a happy goldfish, but no, he keeled over and died and I came home to his glazed over little eyes.
*sniff* I wish I made him happier, just enough so he didn't decide to off himself...
I suddenly feel very discouraged and depressed as far as my pet care skills go.
But on a slightly happier note...
Star Trek (even though I know next to nothing about it) WAS AMAZING. OH MY GOD, GO SEE THAT MOVIE. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS VISUALLY ORGASMIC.
Okay, I officially scared myself with that last sentence, but nonetheless I maintain that was the best movie I have seen this year. No joke. And it will most likely stay that way... although Transformers could come in a close second.
So, go spend some worthwhile money at the theater, and don't buy yourself a fishie, that's my advice for tonight.
Much love.
-Nessa-


No comments:

Post a Comment