Friday, October 23, 2009

Good news, everyone! *says like guy on Futurama*

So, my boss is working me Saturday morning, so I will be able to see everyone that night :) I'm rather happy about this.
Unfortunately, I don't have a costume, because I suck at life. Still working on that though.
I also have a dollar and something cents in my account, which means I am poor, almost broke, and screwed. That's always fun, right?
Trying to fix that too.
Besides that not much else has happened.
Oh, I love the tv show The Mentalist. It's a good one. Go watch it.
Love.
-Nessa-

1 comment:

  1. 1. Yay! You'll be there! I would have cried if you missed it.
    2. You'll get a costume, or fix it and stuff.
    3. It's pretty much the best show ever. For sure...<3 next Thursday night, I believe you and I have a date with CBS at nine. Hell yes.

    ReplyDelete