Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I hate coming up with these little titles all the time. I'm not exceptionally witty, you see.

Geez, I start blogging and everyone else runs away. Something is wrong with the picture. Okay, so maybe everyone but Alyse. She seems to be the only one who blogs with any sense of regularity.
So, this week has been average. Basically all I am doing is waiting for this weekend, I'm sort of excited for Halloween, irregardless of what I end up doing.
Oh, have I ever mentioned that I get really frustrated with ALWAYS being the youngest out of all my friends from school and such? Just today Sam texted me, telling me that I should be 18 so I can go to a party at his school.
And then at Angel's party, or after it really, they went clubbing and I had to go home lol.
I mean, it's really not so bad, it's just annoying. But hey, only..*counts on fingers* twenty more days to go!

I have to tell you a funny conversation I had with my mom the other day. We got to talking about tattoos (again) and then the topic sort of started varying between that and random piercings.
My mom actually told me that the piercings on the side of your nose are cute. Or that she thinks so, anyway. And when I asked her if I could get one, she almost smiled and said "If it was that or a tattoo, I'd say go ahead with the piercing."
So, basically, I'm getting that for my birthday. I'm excited :)

So it snowed yesterday morning, and it only started after Sam called and said that it was all over the place up in Logan. My mom dug out my world's most awesome parka ever this morning, one that I had totally forgotten about, so now I just have to go out and buy myself some very unattractive long underwear, and I'm all set for winter!
No, seriously though. I hate winter. But I only hate it if I have to go outside and the wind is blowing at an icy God-knows-what, like I did today. Other than that, I love snow, I love the smell of the nighttime, and I love how insanely clear the skys are. I'm excited for deep winter, when you can go walking in the snow at night and everything is almost totally silent and glowing.
See? I'm not so pessimistic lol

Well, nothing of any minor importance to write about anymore.
Much love, see you all soon.
-Nessa-

1 comment: