Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The G.E.D.

Well, my scores came in online today.
Shock/stun: I passed everything. I sucked at Math and Science (Sadly, I thought I did well on Science at the very least). I did really well at Language Arts and Social Studies though. (I'm so confused about that though, because Social Studies was all this political shit that I TOTALLY guessed on, I had no clue what I was doing).
They don't grade the writing section of the test for a bit, it takes about one or two weeks to process, but I think I passed that too, considering English is my strongest point.
I scored above average on everything, since average is like 450/800... but that's really not saying much.



Hmm. I'm not going to go to college until fall semester I decided. One reason would be a bigger selection of class choices, which Sam brought to my attention. Another is that I want to save money, since I've had to be spending so, so, SO much of it as of late.
You might wanna tack on a 'I'm not going yet just because I'm lazy' too.. because I'm sure that has something with it.
We're taking accomplishent one step at a time folks, no headlong rushes into fantasies of educational success here.

Just another day in the life.
Oh, I got a new mattress. That's a nice something to throw in.

*sigh*
-Nessa-

No comments:

Post a Comment