Monday, November 30, 2009

T-Mobile vs. Nessa's Bank Account

There are moments in life that make you want to go out and do violent acts upon persons or objects of unknown origin. This.. is one of those moments.
Samuel Tooley... You are the bane of my life. I adore you...but you drive me nuts. If I had a tab going on just how much money you owed me... You'd owe me more than you owe Deena.
So your lucky I love you, because this tab doesn't exist.
However.
Next time I see you, you have earned yourself a prompt ass kicking. After this, you will swear to be my slave for time and all eternity, and basically worship me.
Or something pretty damn close to that.
So help me God, if I have to pay that phone bill for one more month....

Just to let everyone know, I'm laughing pretty hard right now, because this whole phone bill situation has gone past frustrating, and has hit the 'This is so ridiculous, it's become hilarious' stage.

The things I do for my boyfriend.
Sam, your so dead.
Do you hear me?
Dead.
D-E-A-D.

Best part? I am STILL going to try and come see you this weekend. But only to kick your ass. Then I'll go back home.

Dead cookies.
-Nessa-

No comments:

Post a Comment