Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shit Happens.

So, remember how I hit someone? Yeah, well, this seems to have been the week for firsts. (I mean the past week.)
I got a speeding ticket while I was up in Logan. There is this long road leading down to a gas station, and neither Sam nor myself could figure out what the speed limit was on it, so we just drove the speed that the person in front of us was going..
So, I left to go get Taco Bell at night, and Sam went to go get his own food, and on my way back while I was focusing on my tacos, I didn't realize I went forty something past a cop going the other way.
Naturally he pulled me over. I was going nineteen over the speed limit (Go figure it would be a 25 mph zone).
He only wrote me down as going nine over, and I was thanking him over and over again. He and his partner who pulled over to help check stuff out were really nice, and his partner was actually Aggie alumni. I got to talk to him while the other guy wrote my ticket.
So, I have that to pay for, an overdue phone bill, gas, car payments.. I'll only just make it on finances this month, and that's if I decide to let someone stick needles in my arm so I can donate plasma.
Sounds fun right?
Lol, we all know I hate needles with an unfathomable passion.
Shit happens.
Think I'll get that tattooed on me.
Seems to be the story of my life :)
Love you all
-Nessa-

No comments:

Post a Comment