Sunday, March 29, 2009

My grandpa, Bob Sherman.

Sorry I've been so post happy within the last twelve hours or so, I just keep coming up with stuff to stick on here.
So, what you are about to watch is a movie made by a graduate student at USC (University of Southern California), of my grandpa. Obviously the boy is pursuing a career in cinematography.
He's my mom's dad, and by far my favorite relative, next to my Danish aunt (who is loud and overbearing in the sweetest of ways) and this movie sort of makes me feel extra proud of him.
He's getting on in years, and while I hope to have him here to see his great grandkids, I know he can't stick around for too much longer.
Because I love him so much, here you go.
My Grandpa Bob.

1 comment:

  1. Woah. I'm decades younger than him and I can't move like that...that's way cool.

    ReplyDelete