Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Absence.

Hi peoples. I haven't posted on here lately, if you could tell, and I thought I'd just let you all know that in the dry spell on Blogger.com, I have posted three mini blogs on MySpace. So if you still wanna read as far as what I'm up to, and I haven't written anything here for a while, MySpace would be the logical first place to go check for signs of Nessa Existance.
Just an FYI.

Oh, and something that confuses me. Why it is, exactly, that totally random people try and befriend you on MySpace, that you've never met, seen, or heard of before. I mean, I suppose they are being oddly social or something, but still. This guy, BrutalBryant, random dude from God Knows Where, goes, 'Hey, be my friend.'
I go "Where the hell did you come from?"
*consider adding, after wandering around his page*

Either way, people are bizzare.
Much love
-Nessa-

1 comment:

  1. Which is lame. I miss how much you used to post. Now, I hardly ever see any new blogs. It's like it was a fad or something. I still feel like crazy posting, but there's little point, or so it seems, with people...going different directions, I think. *sigh* COME BACK TO BLOGGER!!!!!
    Lol.
    No, seriously.
    <3

    ReplyDelete