Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trust Me, I'm Not Ok. (MCR)

*sigh*
Technology sucks, did you know that?
Because it has the power to tell you everything.
Even stuff you don't want to know.
It also has the power to make you believe stuff...that isn't true.
See also: Tabloids
See also: Side screen adds ex:ENTER YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND FIND OUT WHO LOVES YOU
See also: GPS tracking systems. Ex: The T-Mobile G1 cell phone.

Now, I should hope that, after knowing me for a somewhat extensive amount of time (in most readers cases) I'm not usually the deranged, psychotic type. I keep my paranoia under wraps and leveled, as does the most part of society.
(Those who do not are the ones locked up for trying to fly after drinking a Red Bull.)

Though, when my more deluded side peeks out, as it is bound to do...simply because I keep it so tightly reigned in...it gets a bit out of control. And proceeds to otherwise make me second guess things...and people..that I know I shouldn't.
Ever.
For any reason.

Thusly... I slowly dig myself into this hole of confusion, and, at some point, find that I must accost another mind to drag it down with me.
But this mind I speak of, still remains in a sane state.
And so it views me as one of unbalanced character.

After a few moments of conversing with this other entity, I slowly ground myself, and realize exactly how...so-beyond-not-me I am acting. Then I blush the color of a ripe tomato, crawl into a corner, whack my head against a wall a few times... you get the picture.
Making up stories as to why I have a goose egg is pretty fun though.

(Tangent: Like, you know that scar on my arm? I told one lady that I got attacked by a shark...she believed me. No joke. It was awesome. If not a bit sad, on her part. Although I, to this day, still remain thoroughly entertained by the memory.)

So, to the sane minds, I apologize.
And to myself I say... listen to Cameron.
(A.K.A.-The milk hasn't spilled. So don't cry over it yet.)

-Nessa-
Btw, Happy April Fools day. ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Yeah. I love how this is completely serious, nothing to do with april fools...and I loveeee you muchly. Ooober much.
    I like that, the milk hasn't spilled yet.

    ReplyDelete