Monday, April 6, 2009

Quick Runthrough.

"I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind... That I put down in words..How wonderful life is, with you in the world!"

So a couple things.
I wanna meet Corianne.
I almost cried when I thought Cam had left to job corps without saying goodbye.
Monsters and Aliens was hilarious.
Kayleanne needs to be fired, as usual.
I want Megan to come back to work.
Brantley wrote that letter. (I'll explain in a sec.)
Megan's the best friend ever.
I love the Moulin Rouge.
Buttermilk pancakes are awesome.
My mom is immature.
My kitten is trying to suffocate me with love.

Okay, so about Brantley.
Really, really fucking long story short.
Megan and him are no longer talking, he deleted us both off his MySpace and Gmail (tragic, I know), and last night Megan told me that yes, Brant did write that letter after all. Of course I was stolidly unsurprised.
Life is pretty awesome.

Megan and I had a huge reconnecting last night. Spent time laughing about stuff, and finally telling each other things we needed to know... stuff that could have ruined our friendship but oddly enough, brought us just that much closer together. Common goals (like thinking Brantley is a total and complete ass) seem to have a bonding effect lol.

Ummm..there is one other huge minor detail...but I'll blog about it later. It's too soon for the topic to be under discussion.

So, quick little update of randomness for you.
Much love.
-Nessa-

No comments:

Post a Comment