Wednesday, April 29, 2009

*Warning* Chuck Spoilers.

So the second season of Chuck ended in a very....unforseen cliffhanger. I mean, I was prepared to be left on the end of a rope for an undefined amount of time..but not with Bryce Larken dead and Chuck knowing Kung Fu after reinstating the Intersect into his brain, that's for damn sure.
Either way, I'm pleased, and excited for the next season, although not unbearably impatient. Chuck has not, so far, failed to present, so I'm sure the third season will be just as awesomely awesome as the first two. =)
At least, I certainly hope so, in either case.

Lemme see...
Angelique called me last night. She and Megan found a three bedroom apartment for 725 in or near Pleasant Grove yesterday. They're still looking, but the base subject of the phone call was pretty much her saying she wants me to come with her and Megan when they leave.
Again, life plans do a double take.
How did I put it so quaintly on MySpace last night?
I felt like someone had sawed off the top of my head, poured in dry ice and hot coals, then sewed it shut again.
I guess the mere idea of actually getting out of my house with any relative quickness sends me reeling....Not surprising though.
My list of priorities have changed too. After talking to Angel, I guess I'm going to UVU or whatever...and they accept GED's, so I'm getting that too.
I now realize that my little dream of graduating from East Shore was farfetched, at least mildly so. Due to transportation, or the lack thereof, I wouldn't have been able to easily get in the hours and packets required of a fulltime student like myself.
And if I can still get into college and do the things I want to, maybe getting my GED isn't something I have to be so scared of doing anymore. Besides, I know a bunch of people who have gotten their own, and they're doing fine.
I looked at a place with Angel tonight too. It didn't do much in the way of 'Oh, I like this one, let's live here', but it put a few more things into perspective for me. By the way of leaving home, I mean.
Talking to Angel about it helped too. In leaving my house I'm taking on an unsurmounted portion of responsibility, one I am not used to carrying..hmm. We'll see.
I just hope that the bright, glowing idea of moving out doesn't become a neon red beacon of reality entirely too soon...
I work for a few hours tomorrow...I'd only work those three, but thanks to a good friend, coupled with sheer dumb luck, instead of three hours this week (due to Chrisi's stupidity) I work closer to fifteen.
I need a new job =). Old tune, I know, but it still remains a fact of life. Damned economy. Har har.

Oh, something I just sort of noticed in passing. Tonight, when I went with Angelique, her dad called her when we were almost to the apartment and talked to her for about fifteen or twenty minutes. She pulled over, and in the quiet I could inadvertently hear most of the conversation.
Her mom and dad, irregardless of how well they and Angelique coexist at home, really don't want her leaving, it seems like.
Her dad was talking about how Angel's mother is just struggling to let yet another one of her kids go, and he himself was cautioning her against leaving, although for more constructive and logical reasons.
I guess right now I wish I didn't loathe living at home so much. I mean, there are only a few issues that make me want to leave, but unfortunately they are big reasons, and ones not easily resolved. I wish my parents wanted to help me out more. I wish I deserved their help.
I just wish the circumstances between us were different, and that I didn't have to be out of the house in order for us to bear being around one another at all.
Either way...my day was uneventful, and seeing Angel was honestly the only thing I did with anyone all day. Sammy didn't even end up coming over to watch the season finale of Chuck with me like he said he would. That was pretty lame too.
Alright, well, like I said, I work tomorrow, and even though I slept in all day just because I could, I find myself getting tired, and should probably try for some sleep time.
Much love and fuzzies,
-Nessa-

Oh, btw, Mike's pissed as hell that Megan and I are moving out with Angelique. Not because of who we're leaving with, so much as... we ditched him as roomates. He also thinks he's losing me. Go figure..*sigh* Stuff in life is too damn complicated sometimes, you know?

Hehe. =D

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, well...you know how Sam grew up when he moved out? You put it, as being able to see it in his face. It's true. It happens. You will probably do similar, when taking on responsibility. But you will be fine, and still party like crazy. You'll be living with friends.
    Economy sucks. I hope it's not worse when I move out..ehh.
    And Mike, yeah, totally saw that coming.
    He's not losing you so much as growing further apart than he used to. Living with you was probably some crazy thought in his mind where he thought he could win you back.
    At least that would make sense.
    Much love.

    ReplyDelete